The Top Wedding Destination
With San Diego’s pristine beaches, gardens, ocean views, and perfect year-round weather, it’s known as one of the greatest wedding destinations in the United States! Because of the plethora of indoor and outdoor venues, San Diego wedding photographers can capture some heart-stopping photos that you will enjoy for a lifetime. Whether you want to get married with your toes in the sand, in a luxurious hotel, on a yacht, San Diego has a venue for you.
Reasons to Get Married in San Diego
One of the most well-known reasons for getting married in San Diego is the perfect year-round weather! If you want an outdoor wedding, you won’t have to stress about it getting cold, cloudy, or raining. San Diego averages 267 sunny days per year and gets almost all of the rainfall in the winter.
Another reason is that your friends and family will love the city’s unlimited number of attractions! From surfing, yoga on the beach, San Diego Zoo, or the La Jolla cove, your guests will never be bored! San Diego has no shortage of venues or wedding professionals.
Some of the Best Wedding Locations
- Ethereal Gardens (Escondido): A vintage venue set on 40 acres of gardens, surrounded by orchards and 100 acres of organic farmland
- Paradise Point (San Diego’s Wedding Island): The tropical garden islands overlooks the mesmerizing bay, with indoor, outdoor, waterfront, or garden options
- The University Club Atop Symphony Towers (San Diego): A chic penthouse with jaw-dropping panoramic views of downtown San Diego
- Los Willows Wedding Estate (Fallbrook): A private estate located on a spring-fed lake, with calming gardens, elegant rooms, a beautifully lit terrace, with upscale amenities
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate (San Diego): A vintage wedding venue with several indoor and outdoor spaces and a terrace with 180 degrees of breathtaking views of mountain terrain. The estate is complete with ornate chandeliers, high vaulted ceilings, and other elegant settings
- Orfila Vineyards and Winery (Escondido): The venue encompasses 70-acres of vineyards, wineries, rose gardens. It includes an aromatic barrel room, expansive lawn and patio, and a white pavilion overlooking the grapevines and distant hills
The Mike and Jenn Experience
Now that you have found your dream city and venue, all you need is a wedding photographer! We’re more than just San Diego wedding photographers; we’ll ensure you enjoy every step of your wedding day while having some fun! Even when your wedding day gets hectic, we’ll give you a second to slow down and enjoy the moment. We make it our duty to capture every intimate moment, so you can look back on this special day for years to come. For the best San Diego wedding photographers, call us and find out what the “Mike & Jenn Experience” is all about!